Claim of order, it is very easy:
1.- Log in with your account at www.factorled.com
2.- Click on incidents -RMA
3- Fill in all the boxes with the information requested, including the photographs of all the products and their incidence will be managed as quickly as possible:
General Conditions of Return
IN ORDER TO ADMIT THE RETURN, THE FOLLOWING SHALL BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT:
- The product must be returned in perfect condition and including the original packaging or packaging. No product handled by the customer, misuse, breakage, etc. will be exchanged or credited. in this case you will lose all guarantee. In case the product is in good condition, but the box, plastic or packaging in which it is included is in poor condition, the return will not be accepted.
- Both the collection of the product and its corresponding return, will be managed by FactorLED through our service of INCIDENTS - RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) through the same web page within your account.
- Once the return is accepted by our RMA service, the collection will be managed by us and you will receive a message by email indicating the collection order and you must attach the PDF document that can be downloaded from the web. It is important to put a note on the outside of the "RMA -SAT FactorLED" package.
- So that there is no risk of damage to the transport it is very important that you make the correct packaging of the products because if they are damaged in the trip, we will not be able to accept the returns.
- Depending on the type of return, the costs of the courier service and management (€ 14.95 including VAT + the relevant increases according to size, weight and number of packages) will be paid by the customer or by FactorLED.
- Exceptionally, demerits will be applied (to be determined for each case) on the value of the product in those occasions in which a merchandise does not comply with any of the conditions for acceptance of its right of withdrawal and FactorLED decides to admit the return of the same applying the corresponding penalty. (Minimum of 40% of the value of the product).
- For those budgets not accepted by the customer, returned merchandise, "Claim rejected by the Technical Service SAT" or any customer material held by FactorLED, the customer is obliged to pay storage costs after 30 days from the moment in which the interested party is informed that the article is at his disposal. The storage surcharge is € 1 per day + 3% of the value of the material.
-The payment of the goods, if applicable, will be used by the customer for future purchases, or, if desired, another item with similar characteristics will be sent to you. Money will never be returned after 15 days have passed since the purchase, a purchase voucher will be delivered that can be used on the website. No action will be taken by www.factorled.com, until we have the merchandise returned and the merchandise has been reviewed by our Technical Assistance Department (SAT).
- We recommend insistently that once you receive your order check your status so that in case you need to process a subsequent claim, we can make the management within the deadline. Any claim after the deadline will not be accepted, understanding that the responsibility lies with the client.
COSTS OF RETURNING PRODUCTS: (HANDLING, PACKAGING AND SHIPPING COSTS):
Simple Refund .......... 1 box less than 10kg .................. 14.95 € VAT included *
Supplement for Bulk ...... Each extra box ........................ + € 14.95 VAT not included
Supplement for Kg .......... Every 10 kg. extras per box ...... + € 14.95 VAT not included
* Large packages will carry supplements to consult in each case. (Balearic Islands, Ceuta, Melilla, and islands to consult)
* The returns of material for any reason not attributable to FactorLED in whose initial order the product was purchased with the free shipping promotion, the customer will be deducted the amount corresponding to the shipment, depending on the amount of material, weight and number of packages returned.
BREAKING AND OR DESPERFECT OF THE PRODUCT DURING SHIPPING:
- In case of receiving any damaged product during transport, the customer has a period of 48 hours to claim from the reception of the shipment of the order through our system of RMA incidents, and providing that we indicate below:
1º) Detailed description of what happened indicating everything that helps to clarify the facts and demonstrate the failure of the courier service to cause breakage and / or damage to the product received.
2º) Upload the photos in the RMA system in which the damage to the material received is clearly identified.
3º) Photographs of the packaging where their "damages - blows - breaks" can be clearly seen. This field is very important because if the carrier's failure is not clearly demonstrated, the claim may not be considered by the transport agency.
4º) Photographs of the transporter's label, which also shows the totality of the product on which the claim is exercised and where the shipping number of the package or box received can be clearly seen.
When sending the email with the documentation you must send us the tracking number of the transport company that you have received in your email.
FactorLED will process the claim and inform you at all times of your status.
Keep in mind that any incomplete or other notification will not be considered and will not be valid for your notification date for the purposes of a subsequent claim with the transport agency.
-MUY IMPORTANT-: It is recommended that if you notice any damage in the packaging of your order, upon receipt, put a note on the delivery note to record "PUT BAD DAMAGED / BAD CONDITION, REVIEW PENDING", in this way the procedures in the management of any subsequent claim before the transport agency are facilitated.
In cases of partial deliveries of the transport company (for example, delivery of only 5 boxes out of a total of 10), it must be recorded on the delivery note of the shortage and contact us through the
The merchandise is insured at all risk, which means that in case of loss and / or break factorled.com will replenish said merchandise without any cost, or will make the corresponding payment once the claim is accepted by the transport agency.
FOR FAILURE OR ERROR OF ORDER DELIVERY:
When the NO reception of a product has been detected in the shipment, or the product differs from that requested in the Web page.
The customer has a period of 48 hours from receipt of the same to notify the failure / shipping error through our Technical Service Department SAT and provide all requested documentation to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we indicate :
1) Detailed description of what happened indicating everything that helps to clarify the facts and demonstrate the incident of the request.
2) Photographs that help identify the incident. Examples: take photographs / screen captures to demonstrate faults in the description of the WEB / product, for the non-reception of a product, take photographs in which the order is identified with all the products received as they have been received, with their fill if there is one and in its corresponding box ... This field is very important because if the incident is not clearly demonstrated, the claim may not be considered.
When you send the email with the documentation you must send us the invoice issued.
FactorLED will process the claim and inform you at all times of your status.
Once the incident has been resolved in favor of the client, FactorLED will bear the cost of collecting the wrong product and delivery of the correct or direct shipment of the material as appropriate depending on the type of claim.
BY PRODUCT DISMISSAL:
-When you send the email with the withdrawal you must send us the invoice issued.
- The return of our products is accepted, provided that 15 days have not elapsed from the reception of the product and as long as the product is in good condition: The merchandise must be sent in its original packaging and with all its accessories and must be presented in perfect condition, without being unsealed, dirty, stained, smells, mistreated or caused damage. Attention: Otherwise the refund will be rejected.
- The customer will be responsible for the costs of the return (see table "Cost Returns"). Once the product has been received, FactorLED will proceed to refund the amount of the item, not the generated return costs.
- Product returns will not be accepted without the original packaging or extracted from its packaging and in its product file expressly indicate that it can not be returned.
- Some consumers exercise their right of withdrawal within the term but after having used the goods more than what would be necessary to determine its nature, its characteristics or its operation. In this case, the consumer does not lose the right of withdrawal but must be responsible for any depreciation of the goods (minimum 40%).
Exceptionally, demerits will be applied (to be determined for each case) on the value of the product in those occasions in which a merchandise does not comply with any of the conditions for acceptance of its right of withdrawal and FactorLED decides to admit the return of the product. same by applying the corresponding penalty (minimum 40%).
-The refund of the amount of the pending product will be made after 15 days since we received the merchandise and verify the integrity of it.
BY DEFAULT OF THE PRODUCT:
If the received product presents some type of defect, we will proceed to the change following the following process:
- The client must open an incident in RMA, we will contact you through the web (email) to organize the collection of the product through our transport agency.
- If everything is correct the collection will be managed, the product will be received in our warehouses and its status will be checked to determine that it really is in poor condition due to the defect of the product. In this sense, FactorLED will proceed to the repair / replacement or replacement and will assume the costs of the shipment both on the way and return, FactorLED will proceed to repair / change or replacement and will assume the shipping costs both on and off, but not will assume the cost of the material used to ship the product. (€ 12 Tax included)
- On the contrary, if the product is in perfect condition, the customer will assume the return costs (see the table above "Cost Return") and the return of the material (FactorLED shipping rates). Whenever possible and as long as no unnecessary expenses are incurred by the customer, the merchandise may be sent on a next customer order.
- Dear customer, we advise that before processing the return, be sure to perform the relevant tests to verify that the product really does not work, because if upon receiving the product it has a correct operation and the reason for the return is due to your lack of knowledge to use the product, you will assume all shipping costs, both outward and backward.-
TERMINATION OF RMA PROCEDURE:
1) Management of your request through RMA: We will inform you at all times of the status of your incident through emails you will receive. Our technical service will carry out the tests, repairs, changes or other operations necessary for the resolution of its incidence in the shortest possible time. Whenever possible, the product will be repaired, or replaced by another of similar technical characteristics, whenever possible, in case of not having this possibility for other reasons, the product will be paid by discounting 5% per month from the acquisition date, which will be payable in future purchases.
2) SAT notification completed:
A. The shipment of products associated with a claim will be made by the same method of usual delivery and individually, except in those cases in which it can be coordinated in joint shipment with a customer order.
B.- Remember that you can be informed of the status of your incident at any time through your account.